Executive Summary The global crop nutrition market, valued at USD 341.1 billion in 2020 has seen unprecedented growth in recent years due to increasing consumer demand for sustainable food, growing global population, the growing need for increased crop yield and quality and the increasing adoption of digitization in agriculture.
New York, January 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Global Crop Nutrition Market – Analysis By Nutrient Types, Application Method, Product Type, By Region, By Country: market overview and Forecast with impact of Covid-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195729/?utm_source=GNW
Among nutrient types (macronutrients and micronutrients), macronutrients constitute an important segment globally and are expected to grow steadily during the forecast period. The need for macronutrients for crop health is higher than that for micronutrients. In addition, macronutrients are essential nutrients widely used which will drive the market.
Among the application methods (soil, foliar, fertirrigation, other applications), soil holds a significant share of the global market and is expected to keep growing during the forecast period. This is one of the most important application methods, as soil is the most common and efficient way to nourish crops, and it will always be the best method that will continue to drive the market in the future. .
Among the product types (fertilizers, soil amendments, others), fertilizers hold a significant share of the global market and are expected to keep growing during the forecast period. It is one of the largest types of crop nutrition market products due to the high demand for fertilizers and the widespread use of fertilizers to provide crop nutrition.
The main growth of the crop nutrition market has been registered since APAC in 2020. The presence of major crop producers like China and India, with growing population and increased need for food supply, is driving the need nutrients for crop quality and is expected to drive market growth tremendously.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the Crop Nutrition Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the Crop Nutrition Market by value.
• The report analyzes the crop nutrition market by nutrient types (macronutrients, micronutrients).
• The report analyzes the crop nutrition market by application method (soil, foliar, fertilization, others).
• The report analyzes the crop nutrition market by product type (fertilizer, soil amendments, others).
• The global crop nutrition market was analyzed by region (Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Russia, France, China, Japan, India).
• The attractiveness of the market was presented by types of nutrients, by application method, by type of product, by region. Further, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Bioceres Crop Solutions Corp, BASF SE, Aries Agro Ltd., Baicor, LC, Compass Minerals, The Mosaic Company, Nutrien Ltd., Yara International, CF Industries and ICL Group Ltd.
• The report analyzes the impact of Covid-19 on the crop nutrition market.
Key target audience
• Crop nutrition companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Investment banks and investment companies
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195729/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001